The peak leadership body for the movement. Community, Government and NFP senior leaders. Meets monthly.
Coordinating bodies that oversee specific work agendas and integrate related projects and actions.
Child and Family Chapter
Broad child and family wellbeing agenda. Strong focus on social and emotional wellbeing and family support practice. Meets monthly.
Early learning and education focus across ECEC sector and early primary school. Meets bi-monthly.
Housing and Homelessness Network
Existing network meeting addressing homelessness and housing services and needs. Meets monthly.
Employment and Training Chapter
Brings together employment and training providers to focus on jobs for families in priority cohorts. Meets bi-monthly.
Logan Together takes action through structured project groups.
- Community Maternity and Child Health Hubs Strategy
- Engagement and Early Development Strategy for Kids 0-4
- Early Education Networks with Health and Social Supports
- Community Education and Mobilisation Campaign
- Employment Projects for Families
- Social Investment and Service Integration Reforms
- Language and Literacy Project (Project 10,12,13)
- Social & Emotional Wellbeing Project (Project 18)
- Young Parents Project
- Parents Next Collaboration Project
- Child Development Workforce Development Plan Project
Our Funders pool their funds in the Logan Child Friendly Community Consortium Trust.
Trust and Management Committee
Logan Together’s funds are held by the Logan Child Friendly Community Consortium Trust. Trust Directors double as a Management Committee guiding the work of the Backbone team.
Griffith University receives funds from the Trust and employs the Backbone team and pays the expenses related to operating the Logan Together movement.
The Backbone Team is hosted at Griffith University Logan Campus and supports the Logan Together collaboration and movement.
The Leadership Table maintains structured links with the Federal and State Government and Logan City Council to coordinate work and pursue priorities. The Federal and State Government have structured inter-departmental coordination arrangements to support collaboration with Logan Together.