A Strong Community: Resources
We are going to add more resources as we go.
For now, check out these helpful things:
- Brokering Better Partnerships – Presentation by Partnership Brokers Association – October 2016
- Community Rhythms and a Framework for Community-Led Change – Presentation by Brian Smith – November 2016
- The Raising Children Network – Australia’s best not-for-profit parenting information website
- ARACY’s Better Systems, Better Chances report – is a fabulous overview of what makes a difference for kids across their lifecourse.
- Logan Together’s own State of Children and Families Report/a> – brings together all the data we could find that illustrates life in Logan.
Got a resource that we should know about? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org/l/logantog/logantogether.org.au.dev