On Track at 8: Resources
We are going to add more resources as we go.
For now, check out these helpful things:
- The Raising Children Network – Australia’s best not-for-profit parenting information website: http://raisingchildren.net.au/
- Building the foundations for the future: Getting it right in the ears Presentation by Dr Stacey Fox – November 2016
- Early Development Literature Review – read the comprehensive literature review of what we know about completed by Logan Together’s Lori Rubenstein
- ARACY’s Better Systems, Better Chances report
- Logan Together’s own State of Children and Families Report brings together all the data we could find that illustrates life in Logan.
Got a resource that we should know about? Let us know at email@example.com/l/logantog/logantogether.org.au.dev